OPEN SPACE PRESERVATION COUNCIL
The Open Space Preservation Council meets in the Meeting Room, 215 Millstone Road, Perrineville, NJ on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30 P.M. Please contact Andrew DeFelice at 732-446-4249, x 1601.
What does the Open Space Preservation Council Do?
The Powers and Duties of the Council are:
- To foster and promote the preservation of open space within the Township.
- To help create and disseminate information promoting open space preservation.
- To assist in obtaining grants for open space preservation for the Township.
Land Stewardship Presentation
Municipal Land Preservation Process
Trails in Millstone Township
- Perrineville Lake Park
- Rocky Brook Trail Loop
- Millstone River Trail Loop
- Charleston Stonebridge Trail
- Conservation Easements on Your Property
- Conservation Planning on Open Space in New Jersey
- Conservation Easement Brochure 2020
- Fall/Winter 2020 Newsletter
- Fall/Winter 2019 Newsletter
- Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
- Spring 2018 Newsletter
- Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Conservation Easement Donations
Other interesting sites:
New Jersey Green Acres www.state.nj.us/dep/greenacres
NJ Keep It Green http://njkeepitgreen.org/
NJ Conservation Foundation www.njconservation.org
Trust for Public Land www.tpl.org
The Nature Conservancy www.tnc.org